We have to admit that the ACS Login is reasonably accesible, considering that there are no distracting ads or flashing graphics, and the username and password text boxes are visible on the home page. Of course, there's always room for improvement, in as much as the muted gray ACS Login panel is tucked away on the right side, instead of front and center...it's not the first thing you see. But comparatively, the ACS Login is several steps ahead of others we have had to tackle. Nevertheless, we believe the principle that if there's a shorter, quicker way to get to something, than by all means, that is the better option. That's why you will find the better option here, in the direct login link we've provided as well as the simple, easy to follow video tutorial and step by step written insturctions for logging in.
Steps for Logging into Your ACS Account:
1. Click the following link, or copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser:
2. In the blank text box next to "Username", type the username that you previously set up for your account.
3. In the blank text box next to "Password", type your previously created password for your account.
4. Click the gray "Login" button directly under the password box in order to complete the login process.
Username and Password Not Working? You May Need to Reset Your Login Credentials:
1. If you forgot your username or password, click either the gray "Forgot Username?" link or the "Forgot Password?" link on the login page. Both links take you to the same page.
2. On that page, if you need to retrieve your username, go to the top of the screen, and type your social security number in the blank text box next to "Social Security Number".
3. In the next text box next to "Confirm Social Security Number", type your social security number again.
4. Click the gray "Get Username" button and follow the prompts that appear on your screen in order to finish retreiving your username.
1. On the same page, if you need to reset your password, look to the bottom half of the page and type your social security number in the blank text box next to "Social Security Number", under the heading "Forgot Password".
2. In the next text box next to "Confirm Social Security Number", type your social security number again.
3. Next to "Username", type your username into the blank text box.
4. Click the gray "Get Hint" button.
5. When the question you pre-selected appears next to "Hint", type the answer you pre-selected into the blank text box next to "Answer".
6. Type in your e-mail address in the blank text box next to "E-mail On Account".
7. Click the gray "Set New Password" button, then follow the prompts on the screen to finish the reset process.
FFEL (Federal Family Education Student Loans) include these loan programs:
CPS (Campus Based Student Loans) include these loan programs:
Private Educational Loans
Please remember to save this tutorial article in your bookmarks, as we will be updating these instructions to reflect any changes to the ACS Login process in the future.
Shortcut to ACS Login page here...
Video demonstration and detailed written guide
Steps to retrieve username or reset password
ACS contact info for one-on-one help
Your opinion of ACS:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...